We’re now offering our popular Wills, Trusts & Nursing Home
Asset Protection Seminar online.
Join us from the comfort of your couch!
Learn how to protect your
family home & nest egg
*Stay tuned for an update on our next webinar*
Discover How to Protect Your Assets and Provide for Your Loved Ones
Are you ready to begin making decisions that will protect your independence and ability to stay in control if you get sick or need long-term care in the future?
Join Edwards Law firm for a special ONLINE 90 minute training event! Learn how to use simple legal strategies to help make your wishes known, keep peace in the family, and ensure that life is as easy as possible for your loved ones, no matter what happens.
Who Should Attend This Webinar?
If you don’t currently have a plan in place to protect your family and assets… or if it’s been at least three years since you’ve last looked at your old estate plan.
On this webinar you’ll learn:
- The advantages and disadvantages of both wills and trusts.
- How the new SECURE Act has impacted inherited IRAs and the best strategies to minimize taxes to your heirs.
- How to keep your affairs private and your loved ones out of court if you become disabled and can’t speak for yourself. (Hint: Not all Powers of Attorney are valid!)
- All about probate.
- If you will you owe estate taxes and how to help your heirs minimize or even avoid “death” taxes after your passing.
- Easy strategies to protect your children’s inheritance from being seized if they get divorced, sued or file bankruptcy in the future.
- How to preserve your estate for your children should you pass away and your surviving spouse gets remarried (without a plan, your family’s inheritance will legally go to the new husband or wife!).
- How to qualify and use Medicaid to pay for nursing home expenses which can average over $10,000 monthly.
- How parents (and grandparents!) of children with special needs can plan for a lifetime of care without jeopardizing eligibility for important benefits like Medicaid or Supplemental Security Income (SSI).
Yes! Send me the instructions on how to join this 1 hour estate planning webinar!
William T. (Tom) Edwards, Jr.
For over three decades, Tom has assisted individuals, businesses and organizations with their legal management and legal services needs. With a burgeoning practice primarily devoted to estate planning, asset protection and trust and probate administration, The Edwards Law Firm, with Tom at its helm, has evolved in the last decade to include such vital elder law issues as Medicaid planning, VA planning, guardianship and more.
Megan Williams was born and raised in the Jacksonville Area. She earned Bachelor of Arts in Political Science from the University of North Florida and her Juris Doctorate from Florida State University College of Law. Prior to joining The Edwards Law Firm, Ms. Williams practiced civil litigation. When Ms. Williams is not helping clients determine what estate plan is best for them and their families, she enjoys crocheting, hand embroidering, and spending quality time with her family.